All our requirements were that the picture had to be of an egg, and it could be many eggs and you could do anything with such eggs and it could be any kind of egg.
So... these are some of the pictures that turned out. I used 35mm lomography film. The ones that I like the most are up towards the top. I tried many different ideas.
|This is after editing and trying to get the glare from the glass out. I know it isn't perfect, I'm still learning photoshop techniques.|
|edited facial features|
|When my film was developed at Walgreens, one of the photo specialists had gotten some of the frames jammed in the machine, giving it this interesting effect.|
|This might've been a nice picture, had the egg and the doll been in focus.|